Big thanks to Emily Rose at rosereadblog for the nomination, I feel it’s about time I got more into this blogging community shiz. Yay!
- Thank and link the blogger that nominated you.
- Answer the 7 questions that the nomination has provided you.
- Create 7 questions for your nominees.
- Nominate 7 other bloggers.
EMILY ROSE’S QUESTIONS:
1. Where are you from? What’s your favorite thing about that place?
I’m from Auckland New Zealand. Strangely enough, now that I’m not living there, I really miss the beaches. Though at the time I had all the rage against the evil that is sand. Priorities.
2. If you could have any fictional creature as a pet, what would it be?
A griffin for sure! They’re hella cute but also too majestic (eagle AND lion?? I mean, come on!)
3. Have you ever met an author and got a book signed? Who? What was your conversation like?
No *sadface*. I once made plans with a pal to stake-out Christopher Paolini when he was signing in NZ, but I guess we just weren’t nerdy enough to see it through.
4. What are your top 3 favorite animated films?
This is not fair, how can you choose between your children??? Eeesh…. ugh… Anyone who knows me well won’t be surprised to see The Emperor’s New Groove on the list. For the other two, maybe The Iron Giant and every Ghibli film ever created (or maybe just any film to come out of Japan… I know, I’m a cheat!).
5. Longest book you ever read?
Ummmmm… ?? No idea.
6. What’s a hyped book you have 0 interest in reading?
Anything by John Green.
7. What’s your favorite time of the day to blog?
Either morning before I get out of bed or night when I’ve just got into bed. Can my answer just be “bed”?
1. What made you decide to start a blog?
2. What is your favourite childhood book?
3. If your life had a soundtrack, which band/musician/composer would you chose?
4. Is there a film that, for better or worse, you just can’t get out of your head?
5. Where is your ultimate travel destination?
6. If you could meet any author (living or dead) who would you chose? Why?
7. What is your dream hidden talent?
because you are all neat-o mosquitos.
Feel free to skip this if you’ve already been nominated, or if you find these things kinda “meh”. I’ve skipped a few in my time so I hear ya!